EVERYTHING WAS A FACADE
.
. iloveyou . 我爱你 . aishiteru . sarangheyo . je t'aime . te quiero . ti amo.

Profile
miss independent

Photobucket

(XIUYINGLIM)
MSN l Facebook


25 November. & I ♥ bears.

Holy Innocents High, 3 Unity '09, Floorball, music, anime, cookies, chocolates, sweet stuffs, ice cream, milk, sky. Jet streams, sunrise, sunsets, rainbows. Red, purple.

B2ST, T-ara and Supernova, MBLAQ.

FML, MLIA, MLIG, Jinnai Tomonori.

Tagboard
gossip boy



Music
you're my melody

Body Language by Jesse McCartney ft. T-Pain



Credits
take a bow

Layout/Editor: 1 2 3
Basecode: N-serendipity
Layout: kissesaway

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Title: Bringing new hope, never
Time: 8:07 PM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY KIM KIBUM! :D

Boyfriend! <3 I love you so much! OPAEWRAOGUETNAUE. -hyperventilates- Really wish I can celebrate your birthday with you :'( Somehow, I feel sort of excited when I know it's your birthday.

KEY OF HEART~~

-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWENDOLYN LOH! :D

Even I love the present we got you, LOL. Stop slapping/smacking people as and when you like okay? &&, you still owe me 8 birthday bashes. Wait for it :)

-

Emaths common test first thing. Think that this time round the test is quite easy. Shall strike that out coz each time I says something's easy, I will get shitty results. & I can't believe I don't know how to do those 2 questions ._.

Chinese, recess, English, Maths, Physics.

English was, pure crap LOL. Mr Tan just love jumping into conclusions. & RYAN PEEKS WHEN CHINWEI IS PEEING/SHITTING. ROFLMAO.

Went to KFC with Gwendolyn, Claire & Huiearm. Ate, Shuyi came & then the 3 Sincerity guys coincidentally came too. Made Gwendolyn stay with me in KFC with the rest went down to buy her present. Came back after 10 mins with daisies & a cake. Waited for Gwen's mum to come, Shuyi went home & then walked around Hougang Mall with Claire & Huiearm to kill time. Walked around looking at clothes & then trained to Kovan.

So sorry, Janna! Hehe, made you wait for so long :x Went up to tuition & sat with the guys. HAHA, Dejing & Yida totally don't know about the Alpha+M+ thingy. Was playing with Dejing's calculator & he was asking wth that was. Yida finally found out how to solve it after 5 mins.

Went home & then started studying. 妈的蛋. I don't know wtf is wrong with me. I can't get any single shit into my head even though people had been asking me to go study. Each time I open the book & start to study, my mind will just wander off & think about things I really don't want to think about. if only everything would just fall apart

WTHHHHH. Kokwee is going to Japan with Chinwei & his family! Rich people ._. Must go psycho Kokwee to buy something back from Japan as a birthday present MUAHA.

Jewelry is sexeh :)